SCHEDULE A – DEFENDANTS
DANIELE DAL BOSCO
- THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL
- RAY C. DAM, individually, and as President of OITC
- DAVID A. SALE, individually, and as Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of OITC
- THE UNITED NATIONS
- BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary General of the UN
- H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in New York
- H.E. Ambassador LAURA MlRACHIAN, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in Geneva
- ITALIAN REPUBLIC
- ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE
- SILVIO BERLUSCONI, Former Prime Minister of Italy
- THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.
- GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the Banking Industry of WEF
NATURE OF THE ACTION AND JURISDICTION
1. This is a civil claim arising out ofthe concerted, knowing, malicious scheme and international conspiracy engaged in by the Defendants for the designed purpose of defrauding plaintiff KEENAN, the designated Agent of his Principal, the “Dragon Family,” for the express purpose of expropriating, stealing and converting certain negotiable financial instruments lawfully owned by the Dragon Family and entrusted to KEENAN in early 2009. These assets (hereinafter referred to as the “Dragon Family Financial Instruments” or the “DFFI”) had been intended for participation in select, registered and authorized Private Placement Investment Programs(or”PPPs”)for the benefit of a wide range of global humanitarian purposes. At the time of the criminal and deceitful acts of the Defendants, the approximate face value of the stolen DFFI was One Hundred Forty-Five and One Half Billion ($145,500,000,000.00) United States Dollars with an approximate accrued interest value of One Trillion ($1,000,000,000,000.00) United States Dollars.
2. The stolen DFFI, which had been entrusted to KEENAN in early 2009 by the Dragon Family, are comprised of the following: (continued in the .pdf document.)
Note: The top missing numbers 4, 5 and 10 are details in text. Please see the link below for the complete document.
© 2013 Neil Keenan